Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for enquiring about a booking with us here at Caffe Di Milano, we ask that you please take a moment to read the below terms & conditions that form part of an agreement when booking with us.
We require you to provide credit/debit card information to secure your reservation, we use an external secure company called ‘stripe’ to collect this & all information is held confidently. We use these details to secure your booking and as a precaution for our business to avoid no shows & late cancellations which financially affect our restaurant.
A payment of £10 per person will be charged to the card if any large changes or cancellations are made any later than 48 hours prior to your booking, the fee will also be charged for no show bookings.
- We allow a 15 minute grace period for your arrival, how ever if you fail to attend within this time, the system will automatically cancel your table & a £10 charge will be added to your card for each guest, this applies even if you attempt to contact us on the evening or if there is partial arrival of guests. The system is automatic & staff within the restaurant will not be able to alter/change this.
- All large table bookings of 7+ guests have duration of 2hours unless agreed otherwise, however we do expect ALL guests to arrive on time for the reservation, fail to do so will result in cancellation for the whole table.
- All large tables of 7+ guests must have a pre-order form fully completed & returned to us 3 days prior to your reservation to complete the confirmation (pre-order template from our party set menu will be attached to this email). Large parties of 7+ may only order from the party set menu.A payment of £10 per person will be charged to the card if any large changes or cancellations are made any later than 48 hours prior to your booking, the fee will also be charged for no show bookings.
Vibe & Dine Weekend Bookings
From 8pm onwards every Friday & Saturday, our restaurant hosts ‘Vibe & Dine’ evenings & we ask you to please take note of the below
- There is a smart/glamorous dress code for the weekend sittings which include – no sportswear, no hats, no sunglasses.
- Please mention when booking, if you require a drinks only table before 10pm, we may need – to contact you to discuss further
- Booking a table does not guarantee it all night, normal seating times operate, please call to discuss staying on the table later than the 1.45 minutes
During pre-theatre sittings, we will be offering our theatre set menu only. This menu is available to see on our website. The theatre set menu will be on offer between 12pm-2pm & 5pm-7pm on theatre days.
If you wish to choose from our main menu, please book a table earlier or later than the theatre set menu offering times.
We hope you appreciate our terms & conditions are there to protect our business & ensure a well run consistent establishment. Thank you for taking the time to read them & we look forward to you joining us.
Caffe Di Milano